HOW TO SET UP AND LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
How Buy from the North Circle Food Hub
Our platform is an on-line ordering service where you can select what you want to buy between Saturday 8:00 a.m. and Wednesday 12:00 p.m. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail for your order and you can pick up your order between 2:00 p.m. and close at the drop site that you selected. See more exact delivery schedule posted at northcirclefoodhub.com. Thank you for letting us grow your groceries and many thanks for supporting our local small-scale farms and our farmer families. Let’s grow food and community together.
HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS THE STEPS NEEDED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
IMPORTANT ORDERING TIP: After selecting your products, click the cart icon in the upper right corner to complete the order and checkout!!! If you don’t receive a confirmation email – you will know that you forgot to checkout properly.
Here are the steps outlined in the video above
- Go to the online list of products at: https://www.farmersweb.com/producers/north-circle-food-hub/
- IMPORTANT: Do not click “Sign In” or “Join” in the upper right corner.
- TO LOG IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Scroll down and select something you want to purchase, click the orange “shop now” button to the right of any product.
- A pop up box will appear where you can either login (if you are a returning customer), or create a login (if you are a new customer).
- FOR NEW CUSTOMERS: After you create your account – ignore the page you are taken too. It’s not the correct page for logging in. Instead, you must confirm your account by clicking on the link in the email you will have just received in your inbox. That link will activate your account and take you to the North Circle product page. Log in as outlined in #2, i.e., scroll down and click the orange “shop now” button to the right of any product).
- TO SHOP: Once logged in, scroll down, and click on the cart icon to the right of the first product you are interested in purchasing. Whenever you make a product selection:
- A pop up box will appear where you can choose the PICK UP LOCATION AND PICK UP DATE. Choose the closest delivery date. Scroll down to select QUANTITY of PRODUCT and click “Add to Cart”.
- CONTINUE SHOPPING by adding items by clicking the cart icon to the right of the product you would like to order. The popup box will appear where you again will choose location, date and quantity.
- TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER: Click the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of your screen. *****IF YOU HAVE MET THE MINIMUM ORDER – CLICK THE GREEN “CHECKOUT” BUTTON TO PAY****. If you have not met the $15 minimum, you can click the “Continue Shopping” button to add more products to your order. IMPORTANT ORDERING TIP: After selecting your products, click the cart icon in the upper right corner to complete the order and checkout!!! If you don’t receive a confirmation email – you will know that you forgot to checkout properly.
- COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT: If you have already paid for an order previously on your credit card that card will be saved and you can select it as payment method. If no card is saved you can add a new card.
- VERIFY COMPLETION OF PAYMENT: Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL YOU HAVE NOT FULLY CHECKED OUT YOUR ORDER, and NORTH CIRCLE HAS NOT RECEIVED THE ORDER. Please double check that you have chosen a payment method and clicked the green “Complete Purchase” button.
- PICK UP YOUR ORDER at the site you have selected on Tuesday before noon. Check more exact delivery schedule on northcirclefoodhub.com
Once you have done this a few times, it becomes easier to do, like blowing a trumpet. Review this list of steps if you get lost or call Jerry at 651-583-0705.
ALTERNATIVE PURCHASING OPTIONS:[If you want to pay by cash, check or EBT, call 651-583-0705 before
placing your order.]
Subscribe to Receive our E-mail
Enter your e-mail address and we will e-mail youÂ in the spring where and when pick up is and what you can expect to see.